Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Starting a blog to document my newest obsession....Pinterest!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dishwasher Cleaning Success

Okay, I did not get a chance to do my own facial peel. Instead, I had bigger things to accomplish. My dishwasher.
Since we sold our house, I wanted to make sure the new people did not have any regrets about buying it. Therefore I found the Pinterest way to clean the dishwasher and set off to work. The before picture is embarrasing. I did not know about how you should lift up those things in the back and clean them. Just imagine 6 years of never cleaning it. NASTY!!!!

Lo and behold.... here is my after......


Do you see the difference????? I did and so did my husband! Click here for the link so you can get your dishwasher to run sparkly clean again. Why did I not do this earlier!?

What have you tried to do to clean your dishwasher?

Staci :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacy! So great to see you again : ) I should probably clean our dishwasher, since we aren't the original owners!

    ReplyDelete