Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Starting a blog to document my newest obsession....Pinterest!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Help.....Please

I took a long blogging hiatus because my husband received a job promotion and were were trying to sell our house for the longest time. Very stressful!!! It took 7 1/2 months and we finally sold our South Carolina house.
We will be closing on it this week and we bought a new house in Georgia. We will close on that house in the next couple of weeks. However, here is my dilemma. We have an excercise room in the next house in the basement and I want to know the best equipment to put in there. Any suggestions!?!?!?! Please let me know worked for your home gym and what did not. Gym equipment is so expensive so I do not want to go out there and waste my money if it is not good. Here is a picture of the new excercise room. Remember, the equipment will go with them.




What should we get??? Stay away from?
All your help is appreciated!!!!

Staci :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I don't have a home gym or any gym equipment for that matter (besides a couple of dumbbells, a foam roller, pull up bar in the garage, and one of those elastic workout bands) so I can't help you there, but good luck. I'm thinking about purchasing a treadmill and to me that's a big decision and investment!

    So exciting about all the changes going on in your life!!

    I love the basis for your blog. You should add a pinterest button to you blog so people can follow you there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on selling your house. I have to say I really like my elliptical machine. I would get a good heavy duty one, not a cheap one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo that you're moving! :( New house looks like it will be awesome! I attempted to set up a home gym - had a treadmill and a weight bench. Never got around to buying a set of weights... Lol. I would say get what you'll use! Treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike - whichever you think you'd actually use :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a crazy late comment, but I'd recommend a simple bench that can convert to incline and decline, tons of free weights (I'm so jealous of that dumbbell rack the previous owners had!), a Swiss ball, and a piece of cardio equipment (maybe) that you won't get tired of (so for me, elliptical equals awesome, treadmill equals boring death). I'd save the cardio equpiment for dead last, but I'm more of a fan of weights than cardio for a variety of reasons. Oh, and definitely put a TV in there. Entertainment helps me workout SO much harder than quiet.

    ReplyDelete