Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Starting a blog to document my newest obsession....Pinterest!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pinterest Day #2

The rainy day created a perfect opportunity for this Pinterest activity.
All you need is paint, ziploc bag, and some tape. It is a mess free finger painting project. Usually I do not mind messes, but since we are in an apartment right now before we move into our house I am trying to keep it as mess free as possible.

My daughter really enjoyed it!!! We also used it as her place mat when eating dinner. She wanted to play with it while she ate. I have to say that was the longest she stayed in her seat while eating in a long time!!

Today I am going to do something a little different. My face has been breaking out like crazy from all my stress! I am going to do a homemade biore strip.



Have a great night and thanks for checking in!

Staci


No comments:

Post a Comment